China supply high quality hydrogen probe with competitive price
It is well known that hydrogen content in molten steel can directly
affect steel quality. If hydrogen content in steel exceeds
solubility value in solid steel, hydrogen will not solidify, and
also cause perforation and multi-hole. Parts per million of
hydrogen dissolving in steel will result in capillary crack,
hydrogen embrittlement, hydrogen blistering and bad stretching and
molding effect, which is more obvious especially in large-scale
iron and steel casting, steel ingot and slab.
It is very important to measure hydrogen content in steelmaking
process. The operator can directly and quickly measure soluble
hydrogen in short time in virtue of hydrogen measurement
instrument, lance and hydrogen probe (manual or machine operation).
Hydrogen in molten steel is soluble, so hydrogen measurement system
is aimed to measure total hydrogen content in molten steel.
Hydrogen measurement system of our company can accurately measure
hydrogen content in molten steel. The principle is that nitrogen,
the carrier gas, circulates between molten steel and pneumatic unit
to collect hydrogen in molten steel. During measurement, soluble
hydrogen will enter into nitrogen carrier gas bubble and therefore
equilibrium can be reached between bubble and molten steel. The
results will be displayed on the panel.
1. Preparation: first ensure correct connection among the
instrument, lance and pneumatic cabinet and then start up according
to the following steps:
Switch on the touch screen panel and pneumatic cabinet of the
control room, feed carrier gas into the pneumatic cabinet and fix
TCD (Thermal Conductivity Detector); before measurement, power of
the touch screen panel and pneumatic cabinet of the control room
must be on for at least 1 hour.
The steps are as follows:
1) Select measuring point.
2) Set solution temperature according to purpose.
3) Select check box of iron alloy.
4) Required values are input by the special key to prevent K/f
factor from automatically switching to ON.
5) Have the vacuum test (vacuum pressure test in automatic mode)
6) Have the pressure test (vacuum pressure test in automatic mode)
7) Have the self test
8) Have known certified gas calibration check test
9) If necessary, recalibrate known certified gas.
If operations are without errors according to the above steps,
preparations of hydrogen measurement system is ready.
(1) Instructions of the probe
1)Install the Probe firmly on the lance holder.
2) Immerse only through liquid steel or fluid slag.
3) Avoid immerse the probe into crusting slag.
4) Immerse the probe about 300mm dip
5) Do not immerse the probe above the non splash sleeve
6) Immerse probe far from nitrogen or argon bubbling or any other
7) Immerse the probe as vertical as possible , NO > than 20
degrees from vertical
8) During measurement keep the probe in steady position. Do not
move it right or left or up and down